Dual Boy Game Boy Advance SP Kit
As seen on th Retro Future Dual Boy SP video
Me and Elliot.. (Mainly me) has put together a little kit so you can hopefully build a successful Dual Boy
What's the point of it...There isn't one. Its just a cool thing to build that ultimately will sit on a shelve in your collection. Its just a bit of fun
Whats in the Kit?
- 3d Printed Faceplate with 3m adhesive to apply it
- 3d Printed Lid piece that houses the PCB, LCD and also connects things together
- The PCB
- The 34 pin Ribbon Cable
What else will you need? (not supplied stuff)
- A fully working Game Boy Advance SP 001
- Another Game Boy Advance SP LCD 001 or whole other console. (LCD's are for sale on eBay separately)
- Another Game Boy Advance SP shell/Housing new or used
- A few basic tools, craft knife, needle file. Fingers and brain cells!
This is a kit to help, it doesn't automatically mean you will end up with a working Dual boy but it will help. You need a small amount of tools and knowledge to get things done. Its also very fiddly to do, especially to loop the ribbon through the hinge section. Ill produce a written guide shortly but in Elliot's video he explains most of it pretty well
All PCB's are testing and shipped working with the ribbon supplied, so please be careful. The PCB ribbon connectors are super fragile and can break really easily so you have been warned.
Shipping may take a few weeks after order depending on the 3d Printed parts
- Will this work with IPS LCDs?.......NO
- Will this work with AGS101 LCDs?......NO
- Can I play 2 games at the same time?......NO
- When will my order ship?..... Could be a few weeks for your parts to print out, don't panic!
- I've broken something, can i get a replacement?.... Depending on how you broke it possibly.
Product Code:Dual Boy