Game Boy Color DMG v2
Many moons ago i did the GBC DMG version 1, its was fun and very popular.... but things have moved on from then so we find ourselves at the next generation: Game Boy Color DMG v2!
- Custom cast buttons, molded from the originals so they have not issues like the china buttons.
- Custom silkscreen printed glass in the original style.
- Housed in a white shell with light grey start and select buttons
- All finished off in the custom design and printed box in homage to the original
- All in all a great console look!
VIEW THE SHIPPING TIMESCALE PAGE FOR INFORMATION ON DELIVERY
What is the Game Boy Color Light?
Well it uses a modern backlit LCD display and a conversion board which makes it all possible to use:
- TFT LCD which is smaller in viewing window but better on battery life. Touch adjustable brightness
- IPS LCD which is a full original sized viewing window, worse on battery life. Touch adjustable brightness
- Q5 XL LCD which is XL viewing winder, worse on battery life. Touch adjustable brightness and colour palettes
We take an old original console, strip it, clean the parts we want and replace anything needed to make it the best shape possible - physically and electrically - for the new modifications.
A custom rear sticker is applied to finish the complete look of the console.
It is then thoroughly tested and played to make sure things are correct and work as they should.
We then box it up in our custom original packaging before we ship it to your door.
To complete it comes in a custom box and a USB power cable.
All consoles are made to order so will take around 4 weeks to ship from the date of the order.
Stand used in the photos is not included in the sale but can be purchased separately.